NEW HOMES IN MINOOKA, SHOREWOOD, PLAINFILED & YORKVILLE
Meadowbrook Builders builds beautiful, quality homes that are energy efficient and surprisingly affordable. We create amazing home designs that will perfectly suit your family’s needs. We include several designer features normally found in much more expensive homes. Finally, and most importantly, we do everything we can to ensure that you have a wonderful experience building the home of your dreams.
OUR NEW HOME COMMUNITIES
LUXURY COMES STANDARD
We build affordable homes filled with the luxury features normally included in much more expensive homes.
All Meadowbrook Homes Include:
– Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors
– Porcelain Floors in Master & Hall Baths
– Luxurious Master Shower
– Upgraded Faucets & Fixtures
– Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel Appliances
– Beautifully Detailed Exterior Elevations
– Fully Sodded Homesites
We have developed 17 AMAZING FLOOPLANS based our feedback from our customers over the three decades that we have been building quality new homes.
All of our plans focus on a spacious & functional kitchen, wide-open living spaces and retreat-like master suites.
We offer a large range of structural options including additional garage and storage space, extended kitchens, loft and home-office areas and MUCH MORE (varies per plan)
BEAUTIFULLY DETAILED EXTERIORS
Our Architectural team focuses on making the exteriors of our homes just as beautiful as the interiors of our homes.
We employ details from different styles of classic American architecture to make your thoroughly modern new home feel like its been there for years.
ENERGY EFFICIENT CONSTRUCTION & ADVANCED BUILDING TECHNIQUES
All Meadowbrook Homes feature Energy Efficient Construction Including:
– Low ‘E’ Argon Filled Double Paned Windows by Silverline
– 96% Efficient Furnace by Goodman with Variable Speed Motor
– Advanced Air Sealing around windows, door and exterior walls
– Advanced Air sealing of internal ductwork
– All homes undergo a blower-door test
– Certification of Energy performance by a third party inspector